SENIOR COMMERCIAL MANAGER – CHILLED
Senior Commercial Manager – Chilled
Scotland / Home based
A global leader within the chilled and frozen food categories, my client is part of a multi-million pound organisation that have great support and backing from their parent company. Boasting a portfolio of brilliant products, they pride themselves on the development and innovation of their range and customer care to support each customer’s unique needs. They employ over 250 people and are keen to continue their success story.
- You will be required to develop the strategic plan for customers and generate business growth and actively seek new business. You will be working cross functionally and adding depth and breadth with your customer hierarchy.
- You will have full accountability to manage key multiple accounts. You will galvanise internal resources, and utilise category & NPD resources to deliver a point of difference to the customer base.
Desired / Essential:
- Operating as SNAM / NAM in a FMCG food business
- Has strong private label experience
- Very strong commercial acumen and analytical skills to ensure proactive influence of the P&L drivers
- Degree educated
- FMCG experience preferably from the chilled environment and can demonstrate this in fast paced organisation
- A very strong team player who is comfortable to work on his own or in larger teams
- Someone who is a strong negotiator and can demonstrate experience focus and delivery in high pressured environments
Please apply below for more information.