Customer Insight Analyst - FMCG
An excellent opportunity to further your career and work for one of the UK's biggest FMCG employers who offer endless career progression avenues. The business has a large Marketing & Insight function and is looking to hire the very best talent across a number of different teams within Insights.
The role will will report in to the Customer Insight Manager and will have a big focus on analysing data from a customer and market point of view where you will then be required to report back to internal and external stakeholders including agencies. You will need to be a lateral thinker with a pragmatic approach and excellent organisational skills.
The successful candidate will have the following:-
- You will see this role as a progressive move in your career (probably 2nd or 3rd job)
- Significant experience of analysing market data such as Kantar, Nielsen, IRI
- Sound knowledge of the UK FMCG and Consumer Retail market
- Experience of using SQL, Hadoop and/or Qlkview would be preferred
- First class excel skills
- Must be able to work in London on a daily basis with 1 day p/wk at Head Office (Home Counties)
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Customer Insight Analyst - FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly