Customer Insight Analyst - FMCG
An excellent opportunity to further your career and work for one of the UK's biggest FMCG employers who offer endless career progression avenues. The business has a large Marketing & Insight function and is looking to hire the very best talent across a number of different teams within Insights.
The role will will report in to the Customer Insight Manager and will have a big focus on analysing data from a customer and market point of view where you will then be required to report back to internal and external stakeholders including agencies. You will need to be a lateral thinker with a pragmatic approach and excellent organisational skills.
The successful candidate will have the following:-
- You will see this role as a progressive move in your career (probably 2nd or 3rd job)
- Significant experience of analysing market data such as Kantar, Nielsen, IRI
- Sound knowledge of the UK FMCG and Consumer Retail market
- Experience of using SQL, Hadoop and/or Qlkview would be preferred
- First class excel skills
- Must be able to work in London on a daily basis with 1 day p/wk at Head Office (Home Counties)
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.