Are you a Commercial Manager looking for Entrepreneurial Freedom?
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently working with a leading branded and private label business to recruit a National Account and Senior National Account Manager to operate on their minor and major multiple accounts.
About The Business
Our client operates within an exciting high NPD chilled category and are in the throes of a major growth phase and as a result are looking to expand their commercial team to deliver their ambitious plans. The business manufactures a diverse range of products across brand and private label and has a long held reputation for delivering quality products with cutting edge manufacturing capability.
About The Role
As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for a range of accounts comprising a broad branded and private label portfolio. The role will be managed on a cross-functional basis with regular interaction with Category, Marketing and Product Development teams to develop an offering that gets them as close to the consumer as possible. This position is all about being hands on, entrepreneurial and highly cross functional, if sitting behind a spreadsheet is your thing, this isn’t the role for you.
- You will have experience in an FMCG account management role on one of the top 4 multiples, if this has been done in a business that manufactures both brand & private label that would be a benefit
- Experience of working in a blue chip business at some point in your career would be an advantage
- More broadly you will be able to pull together your commercial acumen with category and shopper insight to drive the brand and feed into the bigger picture of the business
- On a personal note you will be able to exhibit a drive and determination to deliver targets and be able to work effectively within a team
- Education to degree level is also an essential requirement for this role as is your ability to demonstrate consistent progression on your CV
- This role is based at an office in East Berkshire, close to M25/M4 junction, commutable from West London, Surrey, Berks, Bucks or North Hampshire
Development in this role is very much in your own hands and your delivery of key objectives will give you the ability to shape your career path going forwards.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs & Category jobs across the UK.