Field Sales Account Manager

Location
England, Devon, Exeter
Salary
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Posted
05 Mar 2018
Closes
02 Apr 2018
Ref
JN -022018-139492
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
If you are looking to join a well-established manufacturer, who cares passionately about their products, their customers and their employees, this could be the right opportunity for you.

THE ROLE: As a Field Sales Account Manager, 80% of your time will be spent managing and developing a portfolio of existing retail accounts. Customers will include; garden centers, farm shops and visitor attractions. In addition to managing existing accounts, the remaining 20% of your time will be spent on new business.

THE PERSON: This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven, motivated and organised sales professional to join a company where you will be empowered to make a real difference. You will need to have strong numeracy skills, an analytical approach and the ability to nurture long lasting relationships. Previous experience in FMCG would be advantageous but not essential.

THE COMPANY: This business has built their reputation by providing high quality products and excellent customer support. They listen to the needs of the market and are continually striving to bring exciting new products to market. In addition, they work hard to provide employees with a vibrant environment, where you are encouraged to stretch yourself and push your career forward.

THE PACKAGE FOR FIELD SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER:
  • Basic: £28,000 - £35,000
  • Bonus: £10,000 - £12,000
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension
LOCATION: The position for Field Sales Account Manager covers: Exeter, Torquay, Bristol, Bath, Salisbury, Gloucester, Newport, Cardiff, Swansea

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Similar jobs

More searches like this

Similar jobs