National Account Manager
My client is looking for a National Account Manager to manage key clients.
My client is a FMCG manufacturer.
- Manage the virtual team to support the Customer's needs.
- Prepare and present monthly JBP updates to the Customer.
- Manage the sales forecast for your account, hitting agreed accuracy targets on Forecasting.
- Accountable for accuracy of information shared internally and with Customers.
- A review of Account performances on a weekly basis, with clear understanding of YTG position against budget.
- Development of a contingency plan to keep your area of accountability to budget.
- Delivery of debt reduction YOY if applicable.
- Manage and maintain account bibles.
- Converting a contacts and relationship development plan for new business into profitable sales.
The successful candidate will have the following:
Managed National Accounts in the past
Ideally from a food background
Managed a P&L
Managed and implemented Joint Business Plans
Ideally dealt with discounter channel
The successful candidate will receive the following:
Salary up to £50,000