National Account Manager - Grocery | Alcohol
Ready to take a step into National Account Management?
By this point our client are recognised as the UK’s fastest growing drinks brand, since the first day they opened the doors they have experienced rapid growth. It’s been nothing but a roller coaster for them as they continued on their mission to spread their passion and growth of their brands all over the world! With year on year triple digit growth, the opportunities with this brand is endless. With a killer workforce – no one is carried!
They’re in it for the long haul, fancy the challenge?
As the successful National Account Manager you will execute the businesses commercial plan in your customer with the objective of meeting and exceeding the designated targets. You will develop and maintain a matrix of contacts across their key grocery customer. As the National Account Manager you will work with Category and Shopper, execute the businesses commercial plan in your customer using all appropriate levers to create maximum brand impact.
The ideal fit:
- Have experience in National Account Executive / Junior NAM position or equivalent
- Clear understanding of a P&L and excellent commercial acumen
- Solution oriented and “Do-it-now” attitude
- Be able to lead and inspire through effective, clear and articulate communication
- Demonstrate being able to work within a fast paced environment
- Strong Personality
- Proven track record of ‘first class’ execution
Our client is looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) plus benefits package.
This is an office based role within London
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.