Channel Lead - Online | Sports
Are you a online specialist? With experience managing third-party retailers such as Amazon, eBay or Ocado? This could be the step up you’ve been waiting for.
Working in partnership a global health and nutrition brand, we’re looking for a specialist to lead their online channel, a strategist with ambitions to develop their commercial mind-set and leadership experience in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
The purpose of this individual will be to build and develop relationships with National and International key 3rd party online vendors such as Amazon and eBay. Driving distribution, promotions and presence across the UK and Europe to achieve commercial and market share objectives.
Working closely this the Sales Director, this person will have the opportunity to:
- Achieve revenue, volume and profit targets across the account portfolio through the management of range and promotion in line with brand and company objectives.
- Be the first point of contact for the customer with full responsibility for the delivery of an aligned approach.
- Work closely with the marketing and innovation teams, to develop customer specific marketing activation managing a budgeted spend.
- Manage commercial negotiations, developing strategic business goals with customers though the third party channel.
- Perform forecasting for all Third Party Online accounts, ensuring forecast accuracy at a good standard.
- Design and implement strategy to maximise sales, including but not limited to competitions, incentives etc.
- You will work towards ambitious targets with existing accounts, but winning new accounts throughout Europe will take most of the time in the first few months.
What we’d love to see from you:
- Min 2 years’ experience in an online e-commerce environment in a commercial role
- Experience working with the Amazon platform in UK (Internationally would be highly desired but not essential)
- Negotiation and contract management experience at senior level with third party online retailers.
- Have a proven success of building outstanding partnerships within the third party online retailers
- A self-starter, who takes the initiative with a commitment to results.
- Able to demonstrate plenty of passion, energy and enthusiasm.
This is a home based opportunity, however you must have access to the West Midlands HQ circa 2 days a week..
If this sounds exciting and you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive in this role, please apply now or email Chloe Easton with your CV to Chloe@fmcgexecutive.com.