Account Manager - Convenience Channel
At TePe our vision is for people to be able to keep their teeth for life. Therefore, we aim to raise awareness of preventive dental care, interdental cleaning and the connection between oral and general health.
Our business concept is to develop, manufacture and sell high quality, functional oral hygiene products in collaboration with dental experts.
TePe was founded in 1965, when wood-carver Henning Eklund, in cooperation with professors of the School of Dentistry in Malmö, developed a new kind of dental stick, which was triangular to fit the natural shape of the interdental space.
Today, TePe is a global marketing leader in interdental cleaning. The company is still privately owned by the Eklund family. Dentists and dental hygienists all over the world recommend TePe thanks to our high product quality and wide range of special devices.
- Account Management
- Develop and implement TePe’s presence and activity in the UK within the Convenience sector and further develop the existing Drugstores sector within the UK territory.
- Manage accounts with administrative and promotional information.
- Liaise with the UK marketing team to develop account specific materials.
- Liaise with logistics team to communicate sales forecasts and promotional plans.
- Analyse IRI data (where applicable) to identify opportunities for growth and to produce sales insights, competitor reports, business review presentations and promotional reports
- Prepare sales presentations for customer visits.
- Assist Sales Manager with adhoc sales projects where required.
- Sales Development
- Identify growth opportunities within Convenience sector and secure new business with new account activation.
- Develop relationships with prospect accounts and build a pipeline portfolio.
- Grow the current existing Drugstore business by developing annual growth plans (in conjunction with Head of Retail Sales)
- Ideally educated to degree level or 3 good A-level’s.
- At least 2 Year’s experience of account management within the grocery retail channel, ideally with Convenience channel exposure.
- Commercial awareness / numerate.
- Strong competence in using the Microsoft suite, especially in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of working with, and interpretation / analysis of Nielsen or iRI data would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills. Clear, concise and to the point.
- Strong organizational skills / time management.
- A team player.
- Comfortable in building lasting business relationships.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to show resilience and tenacity.
- Quickly prepared to take on responsibility and accountability.
- Willingness to travel (attend shows / meetings as appropriate).
- Compatible with TePe Culture.
The successful applicant will work within a small, but experienced team. The candidate should be self-motivated and have the ability to work on their own initiative. The role will involve travel. The candidate will be required to be flexible with their working hours and stay away from home when the need arises. The role will also require the applicant to visit the UK Head Office in Wells on a weekly/fortnightly basis.
Sales Manager UK & Ireland
Apply for Account Manager - Convenience Channel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly