National Account Manager - Dairy
Do you enjoy talking long walks down the dairy aisle in your local supermarket on the lookout for the latest trendy calcium filled product to eat on the go?
We’re not looking for just anyone! We want to speak with commercially-minded, growth focused National Account Managers whose customer base includes ‘Top 4’ & Foodservice experience. If this doesn’t sound like you, dair-you not apply!
Currently stocked in the major Grocers and Convenience outlets, they manufacturer all of their own products in the idyllic green countryside in Ireland!
This is only the beginning for a brand that has created a huge change in the Dairy sector! They are now on the search for an exceptional National Account Manager to be a part of their dream team!
As National Account Manager:
- Increasing SKU’s & driving growth within the current Grocery & Convenience channels, also identifying and enriching new customers within the industry and managing the relationship thereafter
- You will be proactive in thinking about unique route to market and have an input into future products
- Full P&L responsibility for multi-million pounds
- JBP negotiation, promotional strategies through market insight analysis
Do you have what it takes?
- Do you have 2-4 years’ commercial experience?
- Are you working with a challenger brand in the food industry now?
- Do you have a hunger to work in a fast-paced innovative environment with the energy and charisma to match it?
- Are you financially and commercially savvy?
If you answered yes to all the above, then don’t wait to get in touch!
I’d love to tell you more about this rare opportunity to become an integral part of a SME which is knocking down doors in the Dairy industry. As National Account Manager, you can be an integral part of this!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk