Supply Chain Coordinator
An unmissable opportunity for an ambitious & analytical supply chain professional, to join a really cool, fast-growing and innovative healthy foods SME brand based in London. My client is looking for someone who has a can-do attitude, entrepreneurial mindset and a strong desire to work for a fast-growing brand, to join their highly successful business.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will have a pivotal role within the business by processing all orders and becoming the main point of contact for my client's warehouse. You will receive great levels of ownership in role, as you manage the end-to-end supply chain process, with the full support of the senior leadership team.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge with a future position as the head of supply chain very much in reach!
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities.The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Supply Chain Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner using internal industry specific systems
- Negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers, whilst maintaining and devloping customer relationships
- Work collaboratively with with internal departments to help assist with the smooth running of the supply chain process.
- Strategic delivery of analytical diagnostics
- Order traking, invoice processing and forecasting
- Keep accurate records for cost of sale/margin analysis and compare with supply chain budget
To Be A Successful Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Previous FMCG Supply Chain experience
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Highly analytical and numerical
- pro-active with hugh levels of initiative
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within supply chain
- Dress down with a cool quirky office in a really nice part of London
- Chance to work for an ethically & socially resonsible business
- Sociable office environment, with a great team culture
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- They are looking to rapidly expand their brand so you will have the chance to be part of a successful journey and really see the impact that your work has.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and development opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential, without the need for micro managing. If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging Supply Chain Coordinator role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.