Customer Experience Graduate
An unmissable opportunity for an ambitious & personable graduate, to join a really cool, fast-growing and innovative healthy foods SME brand based in London. My client is looking for someone who has exceptional problem solving abilities, outstanding communication skills and a strong desire to work for a fast-growing brand, to join their highly successful business.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will play a pivotal role within the company as you are put right into the heart of the most successful start-ups in London. You will ensure all of my client's customers receive the best possible experience and make the most out of their award-winning products.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, with many employees entering at this stage receiving a cross functional promotion within 12 months!
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Customer Experience Specialist Responsibilities:
- Listening to customer queries/problems and striving to solve/resolve them, ensuring maximum levels of satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with sales, product development and technical teams, to drive continuous growth and improved customer care
- Pro-actively speaking to clients who visit the website, and assisting where needed
- Contribute to team & individual KPIs including tickets resolves and customer retention
To Be A Successful Customer Experience Specialist:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Customer facing experience
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within an ambitious start-up environment
- Dress down, really cool brand focused office
- Sociable office environment, with regular team nights out
- Heaps of career development opportunities
- Free breakfast everyday
- Company share options
- Half yearly pay reviews
- Plus, many, many more!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential. If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging customer experience role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Experience Graduate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly