Foodservice National Accounts Executive
A unique opportunity to join a high growth SME challenger brand as a Foodservice National Account Executive. With a focus on health our client is looking for an innovative, ambitious sales professional to join their dedicated team to spread their movement. In a period of high growth you will have the opportunity to learn from their experienced senior team all whilst stamping your own personality on the role.
The Role of Foodservice National Account Executive would involve the following:
- Develop new and existing relationships with UK wholesalers and contract caterers to drive growth and increase brand awareness
- Create, develop and implement joint business plans with key contract caterers and regional distributors
- Agree and executive promotional plans with key contract caterers and regional distributors
- Create growth opportunities through pitching to potential wholesale customers
- Manage Key Accounts for high profile end retailers
- Provide support to the Out of Home Controller
To be a successful Foodservice National Account Executive you will have:
- 1-2 years' FMCG sales experience with a drive to succeed and climb to further sales career goals
- An eagerness to join a fast paced, hard-working environment filled with challenge and opportunity.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
With the opportunity to develop vital account management skills such as P&L and relationship management, all whilst working with a fantastic, health loving team, this role is ideal for an experienced Key Account Manager looking to take their next step. If this is sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Foodservice National Accounts Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly