Business Development Executive - Pharmacy
Business Development Executive to £35,000 Basic + Bonus + Travel Expenses + Benefits
Digital Healthcare Solutions / Personal Health Management
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing technology business who have developed leading edge software that provides insight, analytics and increased 2-way communication to the patient & pharmacist, which in turn increases customer care & loyalty to the pharmacy.
We have set up agreements with the NHS and a technology provider and have a range of offerings to suit everyone.
What we are looking for
You’re an experienced Sales Executive who has sold into Pharmacies ideally in a field based position, you can build a pipeline, generate opportunities and roll this out to as many pharmacies as possible and enjoy the success that this brings.
We are looking for someone who can buy into our fast paced environment and can get excited about what we are doing and where we are going – revolutionizing pharmacy and healthcare
Overview of Responsibilities
- Winning new business from independent pharmacies and small multiples up to corporate pharmacies
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Keeping track of customer usage and satisfaction
- Providing guidance in installation, registration, deployment of our software
- Answering first line queries from customers
Who you are
- At least 2 years of sales experience in an industry that supplies directly to pharmacy
- Confident IT skills an advantage
- Goal-driven, get-it-done attitude
- Business experience working with some of the following
- Optional knowledge of Clinical Commissioning Groups / NHS trusts / GP surgeries / Hospitals / Care homes/Pharmacies.
What’s on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Share options in fast growing start-up
- Execution-based bonus
- Travel Expenses
If this position sounds of interest, please send your current CV and ideally a cover note quoting reference: 12608/4