EMEA Regional Buyer - Ingredients
I am working with a large FMCG business who is looking for an EMEA Regional Buyer for Ingredients to join their procurement team based in the northern Home Counties. My client has great progression opportunities available and is one of the leading companies within their industry.
As the EMEA Regional Buyer, you will be working on end to end procurement projects within the ingredients category. This is an autonomous role with an element of travel with a real opportunity for someone to make their mark.
The main responsibilities include:
- Sourcing ingredients at the best prices and at the best quality
- Managing supplier performance against agreed objectives
- Supporting innovation through successful NPD
- Implement category structure for one or more EMEA ingredient categories using the agreed tools
- Work cross functionally with all stakeholders across EMEA
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in procurement
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
- Experience in food/ingredients categories
- Will have strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficient SAP user as well as being IT competent across Microsoft Office
- European or EMEA sourcing experience
Please apply for full details about this opportunity.
Apply for EMEA Regional Buyer - Ingredients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly