Assistant Insight Manager
A great progressive opportunity is available for someone who is ready for their 2nd / 3rd career move within Insights / Retail Analytics and the chance to work for one of the UK’s best loved retailers. The business has seen tremendous growth over recent years and continues to lead the way even through challenging times in how customers shop across various shopper channels such as in-store, online and mobile.
Working within this dynamic function within the retailer, this role sits within the Category Insights team operating across multi-food categories such as Meat, Produce, Bakery & Dairy. You will lead the agenda of identifying the current research needs and build research proposals in line with your category suppliers’ objectives. Ensure that the budget and timelines are met when conducting research and analysing the results where you will present back clearly and concise.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A background of analysing data and conducting market research resulting in a compelling story
- Background working in an FMCG, Retailer or Market Research business
- Excellent project management skills and ability to command external stakeholders
- Essential that you can influence at all levels across multi-functions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership skills and must have a good eye for detail when analysing data and statistics
- Must be able to work in the northern home counties / south east region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.