Contract Manufacturing Sales Manager
Are you an experienced Technical Sales Manager with a science related degree looking to progress your career with a market-leading business?
My client is a leading nutrition contract manufacturer seeking a technically capable and ambitious Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in account management and new business development while also holding a science related degree. A background from nutraceutical, pharma, food supplements / sports nutrition / food ingredients would be of great relevance. It is important to have a science related background due to the level of involvement working with R&D teams to develop accounts and secure new business. This is a fantastic opportunity for career variety.
- Heavily involved in bespoke nutrition new product development based on client requirements
- Focus will be on developing new profitable business across the UK and Europe (albeit European travel is infrequent), and consult with and develop existing accounts through sound technical, commercial and new product development support
- Highlighting and upselling a range of company capabilities and dosage formats based on client requirements and market-trends
- Engage with other departments to ensure all projects are completed on time and in full
- Understand and communicate information and figures, liaising with colleagues and customers
- Technical background in nutrition, sports nutrition, chemistry, pharmaceuticals or food ingredients
- Educated to degree level with preference of life sciences or food science
- Thrives on fulfilling client requirements
- Thrives on developing the business to achieve growth plans
- Ideally 3 years’ technical sales experience
Contract manufacturing experience welcomed
What’s On Offer:
Great salary based on experience + package including bonus
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Alex Tye on 0161 833 0181.