Showroom Sales Consultant
Job Title: Showroom Sales Consultant
Salary: £20,000 basic, OTE £25,000
EXCELLENT GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY (INTERIOR DESIGN / FURNITURE)
Opportunity to become part of a Management Trainee Programme
My client is a luxury brand at the very top of the market. An average sale will be in excess of £20k and many orders have bespoke design elements. Their products are owned by many VIPs and celebrities. They have showrooms in the UK and a growing number of franchise showrooms overseas.
- Ideally a graduate, but would consider someone with relevant experience.
- Passionate about design, furniture and fabrics.
- Preferably a retail background – with experience selling furniture/fabrics or interior design.
- Would consider someone from buying or merchandising.
- Good administration skills.
- Be an excellent communicator, with exceptional spoken and written English.
- Strong PC skills.
If suitable, the right candidate will after six months join the trainee management scheme, where they will be trained in all aspects of the products. You will need to be flexible enough to work in other company owned showrooms, both in the UK and internationally. You will also need to be flexible enough to travel to work in other company owned showrooms, both in the UK and internationally and to spend time at their factory to become an expert in the development and manufacture of their products.