Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
£20-£25K per annum, plus rewarding bonus structure linked to KPI scheme
Company Car / Car Allowance Option
Full time, permanent Contract
Fantastic Company Benefits Including: Holiday Schemes, Huge Staff Discount, Life Cover, Critical Illness Cover and more!
Role and Responsibilities
Objective: Contribute significantly to the Company’s growth and development of the B2B channel by carrying out account visits in line with the set business objectives and expectations. As one team, you will work with the Internal Sales team to proactively develop both existing and new business accounts on behalf of Liberty Flights.
To achieve this objective, as an Area Sales Manager, you will:
• Follow route planning schedules as provided, which are linked to your geographical areas for all Liberty Flights Accounts.
• Know and understand the Liberty Flights product range available, develop product knowledge to educate accounts which are made up of trading business accounts and new business prospects.
• Work with the Internal Sales team to build and develop business accounts as a joint partnership; sharing account information and offering industry leading customer service. As a team (Internal & External Sales), sharing the handling of Liberty Flights trading accounts, which in turn will enable more productive time to be spent on acquiring new Liberty Flights business.
• Capture accurate and informative details, within Sales Force, to ensure the wider business has a clear understanding of account specific data.
• Strengthen existing business relationships, ensuring future development of the partnership.
• Follow suggested call scheduling to ensure visits are completed within the allocated time frames (in line with advised account visit frequency).
• Work to set KPI’s as communicated by the National Sales Manager, as business requirements which may change from time to time, fulfilling the essential need to remain competitive in the market.
• Have a clear understanding of the Liberty Flights ethos and ensure the business is represented to the highest standard at all times, promoting Liberty Flights as ‘experts in vaping’ - striving to always be the customer’s preferred supplier.
Experience and / or Qualifications Required:
Experience of account management within an FMCG environment (or eagerness to learn), IT skills & CRM experience. The Area Sales Manager must be confident in their approach, and promote the brand with passion and drive. Business dress expected at all time.
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
Self-motivation, the will to succeed within a competitive sales environment, business relationship building, upselling, product & industry knowledge, ability to handle rejection, excellent organizational, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Apply for Area Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly