National Account Manager - FMCG Branded Food
National Account Manager fully P&L responsible. This will manage a group of customers in the non-grocery team.
This is one of the most high profile roles in the team due to the complexity of the accounts, a fantastic challenge for someone with excellent commercial and influencing skills.
You will be responsible for building, negotiating and executing JBP's; use and understand category data for your benefit, influence key stakeholders internally & externally.
A global player, one of the largest companies of their type in the world with a reputation for being a very good employer. Excellent career opportunities, training and development exist in the business.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Commercial National Account Management or Retail Buying experience.
- Ideally wholesale, high street or convenience channel experience, Spar knowledge would be of benefit.
- Management of a profit & loss
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.