Regional Sales Account Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
My client is a premium food producer with a high quality product range. Already established in the HoReCa/catering channels they are looking to continue to grow strategically within these sectors.
The role is an Business Development and Area Sales Management position covering Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire. Due to the growth of the business they are seeking an energetic, dynamic and hungry sales individual. There will be a mixture of account management with an emphasis on driving new business.
• Report to and liaise with the Business Director on the week’s activities, past, present and future.
• Proactively increasing sales to established and new customers to meet and if possible exceed sales targets.
• Selling a range of chilled food products into the foodservice/catering industry.
• Developing relationships and building rapport with customers
• Ideally knowledge and experience of selling food products to food service and catering sector.
• Prior relationships/contacts within HORECA will be advantageous.
• Hungry and determined to develop business and manage accounts.
• Proven salesperson in the food industry.
• Must have had experience of working for an SME.
• An individual who is keen to progress with company.
Salary would be c.£30,000 + car + bonus and commissions up to and exceeding 25% of salary.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Graeme Fraser on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Regional Sales Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly