Field Sales Executive
As the Field Sales Executive you will work in close partnership with the UK dental professionals. This role will involve visiting dentists, hygienists, and therapists within dental practices, area health authorities, hospitals and dental hospitals located within SW or SE London. You must be have a degree to be eligible for this role.
Every day millions of people trust my client to care for themselves and their loved ones. They are a leading Oral Health care brand within the UK and are serving hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide. My client are focused on achieving the consistent growth required to continue their global success and to make them an even stronger company!
As the Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Building rapport and brand awareness for my clients professional product range in SW or SE London.
- Complete a business plan and weekly visits plan
- Educate dental professionals and their teams in specific oral care areas
- Work closely with your regional supervisor to develop your skills
- Provide on-going feedback to the Marketing team
- Deliver upon KPI's
The successful Field Sales Executive will:
- Be educated to degree level standard
- Have strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of operating in a KPI driven environment
- Exposure to working with health care professionals
- Be located in SW or SE London- there are two roles.
£35,000 Basic + Package