Business Development Executive
As the Business Development Executive you will be out in the field servicing on-trade accounts in London. You will need to be able to form great business relationships, have an eye for identifying opportunities and have a natural selling ability.
My client is one of the industry's most dynamic global drinks businesses. They specialise in Beer, whisky and spirits and focus on developing distinctive, premium local brands for global growth. Due to their growth they are needing a Business Development Executive to come on board and service the London Territory.
As the Business Development Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business opportunities through promotions.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with key decision makers.
- Conducting staff training's for on premise accounts and supporting Sales managers with staff training's to key wholesale field sales team.
- Keeping informed of and contributing to the development of the UK on-trade strategies.
- Maintaining comprehensive and up-to-date market, commercial and customer records.
- Reporting on competitor information, new product developments, promotions and brand embed activity.
- Managing your own professional development in order to achieve your work objectives and your career and personal goals.
The successful Business Development Executive will:
- Have on-trade experience servicing the HoReCa channel.
- Must have at least 2 years FMCG drinks experience, ideally spirits.
- Be able to work independently and from home as my clients head office isn't London based.
- Be fine with travel and staying away from home occasionally
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Be educated to a degree level.
£32,000-£35,000 Basic + Package