5 days left
- Contract Type
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a Distribution Analyst be based in our Distribution Site in Prologis Park, West Drayton.
As a Distribution Analyst you will be responsible for all aspects of route planning for the business, this will include working alongside Operational Management, Finance, Planners and Site Teams at other Adelie sites.
- Planning the most cost effective routes, taking into account delivery restrictions to provide the highest possible service level to the client
- Providing accurate distribution costs for current store deliveries as well as anticipated costs for new stores deliveries
- Gain feedback from delivery crews through direct engagement and assimilate relevant feedback into the delivery plan
- Undertake site visits in order to understand specific delivery requirements from each depot
- Analyse and generate weekly/monthly performance reports to Depot Manager
- Analyse and provide new distribution options to meet company goals
- Perform rate negotiation with providers and assist in cost reduction projects
- Responsible for the training and development of the Planning and Routing team, including approval of and training of additional, short term resource as required
- Involvement in delivering training to operational teams and drivers around best use of route planning and vehicle monitoring systems
- Develop and maintain close relationships with all Adelie depot management teams to ensure best practice and consistency across all sites
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, the shift pattern would be 8.30-5pm and the working days would be Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate
- Commercial logistics or operations administration experience.
- The ability to maintain positive working relationships with Site Manager, Customer Service Personnel, Finance team and Warehouse Management Team
- Have extensive experience in the use of Paragon routing and scheduling software
- Proficient in the use of Microlise telematics & GPS tracking
- Able to develop and share best practices with other teams
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel.
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary,up to £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free lunch
- Free parking on site
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.