Business Account Manager – Nationwide
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Energizer is a global company with the culture of a small organization. This is a company where we all have the opportunity to be leaders – and in this role, it’s definitely our #1 requirement.
Our flagship brands, Energizer and Eveready batteries, are well-loved and well-established globally, hold record-breaking market leadership positions in our core markets and make us the global leader in power solutions.
You will be based in our High Wycombe, London office where we live a culture of high performance and a results driven mind-set.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Account Manager to join our high-performing team in High Wycombe.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established and ambitious individual who is looking to join a company with a dominating presence in the region (We are market leader!). As a Business Account Manager, you will enjoy a rewarding career development opportunity in key account management (or cross function!), you will have full ownership of one of our most profit generating supermarket account; you will also be an instrumental part of devising sales strategies for various channels and drive the penetration of depth for this account.
If you are someone who likes to be challenged, driven by targets and highly ambitious, then we would love to hear from you!
• Achieve budgeted sales and gross margin profit targets in specific major accounts within A & P budgets and authorised pricing levels in line with annual and strategic business objectives (set by Head of Sales).
• Network extensively within accounts in all relevant departments, developing positive working relationships in order to maximise leverage for all our brands.
• Through effective negotiation, maximise return on investment and EUK margins, constantly striving to grow sales by adopting a ‘more for less’ approach.
• Promote a culture of excellence through continuous improvement in all aspects of the job and all functions thus exceeding expectations of external and internal customers.
Required Skills and Experience
• Graduate or equivalent in business or relevant discipline
• A minimum of 5- 7 years of experience in account management, within the FMCG market place (previous experience of a top Account executive/ Key account Management desirable).
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent account management skills (previous experience of JBP planning, P&L responsibility, Promotional planning).
• Ability to attend business meetings alone, require some support from line manager but enough experience to operate at account management level.
• Must be able to demonstrate challenger attitude, and demonstrate where they have previously developed a proactive and successful trading relationship
• Possess competencies such as critical thinking, result driven, team work etc
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.