Customer Marketing Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
About The Business:
This exciting, international business started trading at the end of 2015 and has achieved some phenomenal results.
Having established a great product offering, built an excellent team and slick supply chain they're looking for a bright, ambitious Customer Marketing Manager to support the execution of the launch across the UK Grocery channels in 2018.
About The Opportunity:
Customer Marketing Manager
- £35,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
- Pension Contribution
- Excellent Bonus Opportunity
With significant financial backing in place, the Customer Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sales Director, Head of Marketing and UK MD to develop and execute the go to market strategy in the UK. Implementing market leading, disruptive and bold sell in concepts founded on the back of robust insight, the Customer Marketing Manager will take control of all customer activation, product launches and retailer events.
This is a significant opportunity for an ambitious and commercial marketer or sales professional to build something they can be proud of.
Some might even call it a legacy.
Although food experience is not a must, a passion for high quality, healthy ingredients absolutely is. You will have been well trained with well rounded experience across different elements of the sales and marketing functions from an FMCG business.
If you have been through one of the well respected FMCG graduate schemes and are looking for a way to fast track your career, then this could be for you.
From either a Marketing or Sales background we want to hear from you if:
- Previous experience of building, launching and growing brands in the UK.
- Real ability to get inside the minds of the shopper and customer.
- Experience of bringing new products to market.
- Are used to working with recognised data streams to bring insights to life and to help marketing execution, activation and NPD.
- A great all-rounder with experience across Brand, Insight, NPD, Shopper & Category.
- A passion for everything healthy - You are what you eat.
- Ability to work in a small team and inspire those around you. You don't mind rolling your sleeves up and supporting with all areas of the business. Collaborative is the word.
- Can think about the big picture whilst maintaining commitment to the small steps that will get you there.
- Have the ability to create and build brilliant activation campaigns founded in sound insight.
- Possess a creativity in the way you approach challenges. You love ideas.
- Can work at pace, take ownership and generally get things done.
- You are passionate for yourself, your career and the success of those around you.
- You are commercially minded, you know your numbers and everything that impacts them.
In an ideal world you will have benefitted from the in depth training of one of the worlds FMCG powerhouses. Tired of the shackles of the corporate world it is now time to make a name for yourself and begin a challenging and exciting journey. Success in this role will see you develop in line with the high growth plans. You could move forward in either a sales or marketing capacity.
If you think this could be you then we want to talk to you. In some instances, due to the plans afoot and depending on your current employment circumstances we will require a Non-Disclosure Agreement to be signed prior to releasing details of this opportunity. To be discussed.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business. Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 - we look forward to being in touch.
Apply for Customer Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly