National Account Executive
A well-known drinks business, with a great portfolio of leading brands enjoyed fantastic growth in 2017. The sales team is looking for a talented National Account Executive, who will work closely with the National Account Controller to grow brands within key brewers and Pubco’s operating in London and the South East.
The role entails
- Direct responsibility for the growth of brands within 4 accounts, in addition to supporting the National Account Controller within the wider Brewers and Pubco channel.
- Commercial accountability for delivering against targets, securing new business and developing key stakeholder relationships.
- Develop, manage and implement a joint business plan with the customer that ensures delivery of key agreed volume and margin targets aligned to the commercial and business unit strategy.
- Identify, recommend and drive the implementation of key commercial business initiatives to increase sales opportunities and optimize profit growth.
- Maintain a strong awareness and understanding of the spirits and licensed trade market to ensure business plans and practices adequately reflect market and customer changes / demands.
- Identify sales volume / value growth opportunities through ongoing analysis of customer and market performance.
We are looking for
- Good understanding of the Brewers model, and trends within this market.
- The ability to tailor plans and approach to target the different channel’s within this customer base.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Robust commercial understanding, good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence peers/stakeholders and senior management both internally and externally.
The office and your customers will be in London and the South-East, so geographic proximity is vital. The business are ready to hire, and start interviews, so don’t hesitate to apply if this sounds of interest.
Apply for National Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly