Social & Digital Community Manager
This is a great opportunity to work for a UK nutritional food and drinks, hyper growth company who are making a real statement within their category and need a Social and Digital Community Manager to continue the company's growth.
This London based company is looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who will continue to execute the brands positioning creating a positive online community and constantly finding ways to increase brand awareness. This role will involve social media management including content creation as well as maintaining brand communication across both online and offline platforms.
As the Social and Digital Community Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the company's Social Media channels
- Analysing SMM effectiveness through google analytics
- Defining and executing the PR plans
- Assisting the category team analysing consumer data and identifying risks and opportunities
- Supporting the head of marketing on the company's marketing communication strategies
- Experience executing digital paid media plans across the company's digital footprint
To be a successful Social and Digital Community Manager:
- Analytical with a high attention to detail
- Have previous experience with social media management and content creation
- Worked in FMCG (ideally in food and drink)
- Confident in creating daring content to make the brand stand out from its competitors
- The ability to take initiative and be driven daily.
- Be a part of a team who are passionate about healthy living, and nutrition
If you are ready to work with this growing company and you think you will excel in this role, send over your CV to the Lime Talent Team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.