E Commerce and Digital Communications Manager
This is a great opportunity to work for a very passionate and rapidly growing company within the food and beverage sector. This company is not only producing a fantastic product range, but they also have a huge focus on sustainability and running an ethical business.
This Central London based company are looking for a pro-active Ecommerce and Digital Communications Manager to drive online sales and expand the companies digital reach.
The key responsibilities of a Ecommerce and Digital Communications Manager will be:
- Day to day management of the website ensuring everything is up to date and working efficiently
- Working closely with 3rd party developers to implement regular website changes to increase functionality to the consumer
- Daily monitoring of the website and ecommerce platform using website analytics
- Manage and implement the companies digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including paid, organic, social media, and newsletter content
- Overseeing the e commerce customer services and amend products or features when needed
To be a successful Ecommerce and Digital Communications Manager you will have:
- Experience managing an ecommerce site, using Magento, HTML, SEO and ERP technology
- The ability to think of innovative ways to grow the company's consumer interaction online
- Excellent understanding of Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Google Shop
- Confident in data management and working in a fast-paced environment
- Thrive as a self-starter and be a key member of a growing team
If this sounds like you, and you want to work for a truly unique SME with great growth potential then apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.