Channel & Brand Activation Manager
Passionate about brand activation? Looking to lead the agenda on a channel with exciting progressional opportunities?
A long-term client of ours has created a new opportunity for an up and coming marketing/category professional to develop, lead & execute their brand’s activation & format strategy across online, convenience, FOS, new and emerging channels and shopper marketing.
In this challenge, the key responsibilities will include:
- Transforming their category vision into reality with a activation and touchpoint strategy.
- Setting clear measurable objectives for all activities which are reviewed regularly and ensuring the budget is spent efficiently.
- Supporting the Shopper Marketing team to execute the Shopper Marketing Plan
- Developing a series of commercial & creative marketing campaigns to meet partner objectives and engage consumers
- Providing insight and consumer intelligence on how campaigns can be improved and developed
- Creating a best in class collaborative shopper relationship with our chosen retailer partner driving incremental growth through removing barriers & motivating shoppers to buy, bringing excitement to the in-store execution.
To be successful, demonstrate that you:
Will bring an unbeatable energy and absolute passion for the food and drink sector. While showcasing the following skills and attributes:
- Brand/Activation/Trade/Shopper/Channel marketing in Retail/FMCG or related consumer sector
- Strong brand activation campaign building skills
- Working knowledge of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- A passion for data, reporting and analytics (previous category experience would be an advantage)
- Able to demonstrate the ability to create a story based on data
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to build a creative campaign brief and work with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in one of the most development-focused and rewarding environments in FMCG – Apply now, or email your CV to Ben Sheridan (Senior Consultant) at email@example.com with what makes you ideal for this opportunity.