National Account Executive- Drinks
Hybrid role within the drinks category, supporting the core sales team on Top 4. The role is a progressive role working directly with NAM's across the companies brand portfolio. A Unique position, partly NAE and analyst role this offers a great deal of hands on exposure with top brands on leading accounts.
My client is a alcoholic drinks company, they pride themselves on producing innovative award winning wines. With recognisable brands within the category, the company has continued to grow their presence globally. With a close knit team based in the UK, they reward success, reflecting the employees passion, personality in the products themselves.
Reporting to the Channel Manager, the individual will:
Support on JBP and P&L on key accounts
Prepare category reviews and meeting plans with buyers
Manage the relationship between key data agencies
Provide market insight
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree educated (or equivalent)
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be highly analytical and results driven
- Have experience in working a similar role than involves working with major accounts
- Possess knowledge of the FMCG market, ideally with an understanding of Top 4
- Be commutable to the office on a daily basis in the South East
The role offers an attractive salary between £35k & £42k