Business Development Manager - premium foodservice
My client is a premium fresh food business with a high quality product range. Already established in the HoReCa/catering channels they are looking to continue to grow strategically within these sectors.
The role is an Business Development and Area Sales Management position covering London and the south east. Due to the growth of the business they are seeking an energetic, dynamic and hungry sales individual. There will be a mixture of account management with an emphasis on driving new business.
• Report to and liaise with the Business Director on the week’s activities, past, present and future.
• Proactively increasing sales to established and new customers to meet and if possible exceed sales targets.
• Selling a range of chilled food products into the foodservice/catering industry.
• Developing relationships and building rapport with customers
• MUST HAVE knowledge and experience of selling food products to food service and catering sector.
• Prior relationships/contacts within HORECA will be advantageous.
• Hungry and determined to develop business and manage accounts.
• Proven salesperson in the food industry.
• Must have had experience of working for an SME.
• An individual who is keen to progress with company.
What’s on Offer
• Monday to Friday.
• Covering South East.
• Based in and around the London area
• £30 - £40k basic + commission (OTE £50k-£55k) + car allowance.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060
Apply for Business Development Manager - premium foodservice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly