Sunmagic Juices (Kent & South Wales) produce an extensive range of fruit juices, juice drinks and smoothies catering for all key sectors across retail and foodservice, within both the chilled and ambient sectors. The business came under new ownership in September 2016, and has had substantial investment in its production capabilities over the past 15 months.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, results driven Commercial Director with a proven track history in delivering significant growth within a FMCG sales environment.
Within chilled juices, the business includes category leading premium freshly squeezed juices, and non-heat-treated juice and juice drinks using state of the art HPP process.
Our ambient facilities have the only UK based Elopak ambient carton line, a ‘hot fill’ PET bottle facility, and a brand-new glass bottling line.
We have ambitious plans to grow the business, and to capitalize on an on-going planned investment program.
Responsible for managing both the sales and NPD/Innovation teams – working closely with the sourcing/purchasing and production teams - you will deliver the best category leading new products to market.
You will thrive working in a diverse and challenging environment, and will play a key role in delivering pivotal change and profitable growth within a progressive drinks company.
Sunmagic Juices is part of the same group of growing companies that includes Eat Natural, RM Curtis and Multiple Marketing Ltd.
Key Role Requirements
- To drive and deliver the Company commercial strategy across two sites
- To take full ownership and accountability for the sales budget and P&L performance
- To lead, coach and manage a team of National Account Managers/Executives, and the NPD/Innovation team
- Customer relationship management at board / strategic level
- You will have excellent leadership skills, ideally coupled with a strong understanding of the drinks sector
- You will have managed complex customer relationships, have the ability to shape and build teams and will have a strong understanding of own label
- You will be immensely driven, commercially aware and self-motivated
- You will ideally have had strong exposure and customer contact with the top 4 grocery customers
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
To apply, please send a letter with your CV stating current package and salary expectations. Please note that should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of sending your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.