Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
4 days left
- Contract Type
With brands that are present in majority of homes, our clients brand portfolio touches the lives of people around the globe every day. As one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, they boast one of the strongest portfolios of globally recognised brands across multiple categories. Our client is made up of many power brands, each satisfying customers in different ways, but with all the same focus in mind!
Grab the opportunity to be a part of this global/branded FMCG giant!!
What the job entails.
Our client is looking for top talent from the FMCG industry to manage relationships with some of their key retail partners. You will take ownership of a significantly sized P&L and budget from day one! You will leverage industry leading analytics and shopper insights to grow the business as well as leading negotiations and executing best-in-class shopper focussed plans with your retailers. You will also be responsible for one direct report of a National Account Manager within your team.
This is the 2nd biggest Senior NAM role internally with succession planning into Controller.
• Own the external relationship with key buying contacts in your retailer
• Be their preferred partner as they seek to grow the category and win with the shopper
• Deliver best in class sales fundamentals (e.g. distribution and promotional plans) and shopper focussed in-store plans
• Flawless budget management and associated checks / processes (stewardship)
• We also encourage participation in a broader organisational projected unrelated to your commercial responsibility – e.g recruitment, training, community projects.
Key skills / qualifications:
• Graduates (from any discipline) holding a UK driving licence
• 2-8 year's FMCG account management experience
• Outstanding track record of results delivery in the FMCG environment
• Experience leading external relationship with key retail partner
• Experience working across functions within the business
• Aptitude with data / analytics • Budget management / discipline
Salary and benefits package are highly competitive to attract the industry’s best talent. Click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Chloe Easton to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124
Apply for Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly