Sales Manager - Sport
My client, a leading leisure and sport business, based from Berkshire, are looking for a Sales Manager - Sport to join their exciting growing business
My client are a globally recognised sports business based out of berkshire.
Sales Manager - Sport:
- Sell all of my clients products and services
- Daily management of the sales team
-Lead and inspire the sales team to over achieve against sales targets is a minimum achieved
- Evolve and improve the Sales Engine over time so that it takes our sales team to a higher performance level
- Demonstrate highly effective Performance Management principles including accurate observation, evaluation & recording of individuals' performance, behaviours and activities.
- To ensure effective cross selling across the commercial team
- To champion improvements to the customer's experience and to their sales experience wherever appropriate and cost effective.
- Become the best sales person in the team; this can be viewed through the revenue you generate and your proactivity, drive and desire to always want to over achieve. Is held as a role model
- Oversee delivery of commercial income from new business & existing business revenue sources - Events & catering income. Demonstrate ROI and budget management
- Drive strategy development, budgeting and resourcing of team
- Manage each revenue stream and implement a clear strategy to achieve sales targets
- Ensure a strong sales pipeline is created, managed and analysed
- Manage & communicate quarterly re-forecasting numbers of the team to the Head Of Sales
Sales Manager - Sport:
- Experience selling sports products or hospitality
- Man Management experience
- An active interest in sport
- Ability to shape the future of the department and ensures it remains highly competitive and gets where it needs to go.
- Ability to get the team running efficiently and successfully on a daily basic
- A drive and desire to continuously improves the execution, renews and future proofs the business.
- Highly consistent in meeting sales targets and expectations across all targeted areas.
- Motivates, guides and empowers people to consistently achieve and improve.
- Discovers new opportunities by challenging the existing practices and using innovative thinking.
£45,000 - £50,000 basic salary
Other company benefits
Commutable to a Berkshire office