Regional Account Manager
My client are looking for a Regional Account Manager to join their growing sales team.
My client are a leading manufacturer of canopies selling into a range of sectors including hospitality and catering, education and industry. Having grown rapidly over the last year they are looking to add to their exciting sales team.
Producing top of the range canopies that offer excellent outdoor eating or drinking areas within hospitality their products are in high demand. With a retractable roof, these are excellent for winter dinning or very popular during the summer sunny months.
They predict a very busy and profitable 2018 and for this reason they are looking to add to their very successful sales team.
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, motivated and tenacious Regional Account Manager, somebody with a keen eye for detail, who would enjoy the challenge of working within a fast paced, multiple category selling environment.
Reporting into the Sales Director the successful Regional Account Manager will manage a territory of clients to maximise revenue.
My client has a very established marketing team that will generate leads and appointments for you to attend. Your role will be to meet these clients, discuss the product range and close the sale.
This role is perfect for a confident account manager who has experienced the fast paced FMCG or hospitality sales environment in a field base capacity.
Regional Account Manager:
- Field based sales experience
- Experience meeting and presenting products to clients
- Ability to close sales
- The desire to be successful, develop and progress
- Excellent Presentation, Communication and Customer Relationship skills
- A very consultative sales approach
- The ability to development existing accounts
- Ability to listen, adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to key clientele
- Willingness to be an active participant in a team environment and ability to manage multiple simultaneous product categories / projects.
- Ability to grow and retain accounts, build relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues;
- Ability to identify organisational structure and confidence to target and build new relationships
- Well Mannered and Courteous
-Naturally Persuasive and Tenacious
- Be based in Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffork or Cambridgeshire
Regional Account Manager:
£25,000 basic salary
£45,000 - £50,000 OTE
Other company benefits