Junior National Account Manager - E-Commerce
Paul Nyman Consultancy are recruiting a Junior National Account Manager to manage the E-Commerce channel for a fantastic business based in Devon.
Operating at the premium end of the market, our client is really pushing the boundaries of quality within their category which is one of the fastest involving in FMCG. Culturally, our client offers a personable, team focused environment with collaboration and teamwork at the centre of all that they do. With ambitious growth plans ahead, they are expanding their teams further across multiple departments.
The role of Junior National Account Manager will be charged with managing and developing accounts within the E-Commerce channel. Specifically you will be working with the likes of Amazon & Ocado along with the clients own E-commerce platform. Whilst this role will be accountable for the commercials it will also drive the online merchandising agenda.
- You will have experience within National Accounts within FMCG
- E-commerce experience would be of benefit, as would exposure to a branded environment
- On a personal note you will be someone who exhibits energy and a “get up and go” mentality to make things happen
- Educated to graduate level
- You will need to be commutable to the Devon office on a daily basis, a reasonable commuting distance would include most of Devon and also Eastern Cornwall.
You will be joining the business at a great time as there is so much going on in terms of NPD and company growth which will offer you the opportunity to grow in tandem.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales, Marketing, NPD, technical and Category Management roles across the UK.