Business Development Manager - Convenience & Foodservice
A South East based, multi-channel Health Snacking business is currently looking to expand their commercial team with the introduction of a Business Development Manager across Convenience and Foodservice.
Paul Nyman Consultancy have been engaged by a South East based healthy snacking business to recruit into their expanding commercial team. Operating as a leading manufacturer of convenience focused food products, our client has developed its product range in recent years to now be distributed in the UK top 4 retail, convenience, wholesale & foodservice channels.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager within the Convenience and Foodservice channels. This position is very much about business winning and utilising your network within these channels to open doors. With the rise of healthy snacking and our clients on-the-go format there will be plenty of opportunities to drive business into these channels.
- You will need to demonstrate a strong background within Convenience and Foodservice on a national basis dealing with head office customers
- A background of business winning will be important
- Experience within snacking/impulse product category would be a benefit
- You must be self-motivated and comfortable working on your own initiative as this will be an autonomous role, whilst you will be supported by the relevant Marketing/NPD teams where needed the commercial agenda will be set by yourself.
- The role is home-based with “as needed” travel to our clients head office in the South East
If the above is you – apply now.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs & Category jobs across the UK.