Commercial Manager - Tesco + Foodservice
4 days left
- Contract Type
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently working with a chilled food manufacturer based in the Highlands of Scotland to recruit a Commercial Manager on a mix of retail & foodservice customers.
About the Business
Our client has an exciting Commercial opportunity to work with a high value retailer in a partnership driven relationship where NPD and new ideas are at the forefront of their business plan. They are in the privileged position of operating as a strategic partner with the retailer, giving them the opportunity to shape the direction of the category as a whole. As a business our client has a strong reputation for colleague development and training and their commitment to quality extends to their products.
About the Role
As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for managing our clients Tesco account, a high value piece of business that is forming part of their wider long term strategy. You will operate cross functionally with NPD and category in order to deliver exciting new products which will drive the account. Given the nature of the customer, a big focus will be on developing the relationship with the retailers to ensure a long term partnership formed. As an aside to the retail side there is scope to develop business within the Foodservice channel which offers a high growth opportunity for the business.
- Customer facing experience within UK Top 4 grocery retail account
- Strong chilled experience and bringing through NPD projects to retailers
- Comfortable working with data tools and able to bring your analytical expertise to the account
- You could be looking to step-up to a National Account Managers role or alternatively be looking to diversify your existing experience
- Most importantly you will embrace our clients way of working and be able to build strong, enduring relationships
- Typical requirement in Scotland of 2-3 days at a time, direct flights from UK regional airports including; Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol & all London airports the cost of which and subsequent accommodation will be covered by our client.
About the Opportunity
Our client is a business with the scope to offer you progression in the short, medium and long term, if you perform well you will be able to fulfil your career goals.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.