Key Account Manager - Health & Nutrition Sector
- Contract Type
Our client is a successful food manufacturing business. They manufacturer a high quality range of food products within the Health & Nutrition sector. The business have an excellent reputation in the industry and they have an exciting opportunity to join their Commercial team.
Key Account Manager (Health & Nutrition)
The KAM is tasked with managing a range of retail and Business to Business Customers.
This is a project management position from concept to launch, working in partnership with the NPD teams.
- The management of existing accounts at a nationwide level.
- Deliver operational and financial forecast reports for the sector and region.
- Consolidate and expand revenue and profit within specified accounts.
- Develop, plan, prioritise and conduct sales and business development activities to maintain an effective client relationship and ensure customer needs are met.
- Identify and define best solutions for new opportunities within existing and key contracts.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information to the Commercial Director
- Manage, educate and develop the accounts in order to achieve agreed volume, profit and distribution
- Formulate strategy, launch and implementation of new products from New Product Development through to production.
- Attend and present at both external and internal meetings and functions in order to perform duties and aid account development.
- Establish a close working liaison with all internal functions and external Sites.
- Effectively manage the product portfolio of customers.
- Various administrative tasks including the generation of quotations, technical requests, new customer packs and the organisation of product samples, and other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Attendance at exhibitions and other marketing events.
- Set and achieve budgeted targets for existing accounts
- Develop strong commercial and cross functional relationships with key stakeholders
- Work closely with Marketing and NPD to deliver category insight, and with operational and buying functions to continuously monitor business profitability
- Proven track record in national account/commercial management within Food.
- Ideally background or knowledge of the Health and Nutrition sector but this is not essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Full clean DL.
What’s on Offer
£40-50k + car + bonus + benefits.
Home based with national travel.
If you are interested in this position or indeed any of our vacancies then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Greg Carroll on 0131 2265060.
Apply for Key Account Manager - Health & Nutrition Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly