Head of Export Sales
2 days left
- Contract Type
The role as Head of Export Sales will look to capitalise on extensive planned growth within International markets for my client within the Homewares sector in an excellent, newly created position.
Our client are a leading homewares business and innovator in their field. Through a real sense of creativity, passion & as specialists in their market, this role comes at an exciting time for both the successful candidate & the wider business. As a top employer in the UK with un-rivalled benefits and a hard-working but fun team environment, it's a great opportunity.
The primary responsibility for the Head of Export Sales will be to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships, whilst identifying new business opportunities across Europe, North & South America amongst other areas
Further responsibilities include;
- Grow existing accounts and develop new international business avenues
- Attending and participating at international and domestic trade shows to generate new sales opportunities
- Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders, to manage expectations around the various aspects of the sales cycle
- Working closely with sales, operations and marketing teams to build, develop and execute strategies in line with corporate objectives
- Staying abreast of competitor activity and market insight to develop a competitive edge.
The successful Head of Export Sales will;
- Minimum 5 years experience within Export/International Sales - with proven success
- Have exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Have a real passion for the Homewares/DIY/Decorative market
- Be able to work autonomously and with the team based out of the HQ in North West England
- Be comfortable in travelling frequently across multiple regions
- Preferably be able to speak an additional European Language
- Be a self-starter, entrepreneurial, determined individual who can really make a difference in a corporate environment
- Degree educated
Highly competitive basic salary & excellent benefits