Export Sales Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
We are currently representing one of the world's leading companies in commercial catering equipment they require a leading Export Sales Manager with a proven track record. Having won numerous industry awards the company has a reputation for outstanding product reliability; sturdy, durable construction; and first-class technical support. As a market leader they believe that their workforce is their most valuable asset.
As the Export Sales Manager you will contribute towards the development of a sales strategy managing accounts throughout Europe and Internationally; including South East Asia/ Far East, Australasia, Middle East and parts of Africa. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the sales and profit growth of the overseas market
- Negotiating sales contracts working with agents and distributors
- Researching and evaluate new market opportunities
- Managing the export marketing plan and budget
- Prepare, plan and undertake overseas travel to maximise opportunities for productive visits.
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
The Ideal Export Sales Manager will:
- Have at least 5 years experience in an export sales role
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Have the ability to spot opportunities and demonstrate a high level of decision making.
- Have worked in one of the following roles:- International Sales, Export Sales, Export Manager, Export Account Manager or International Account Manager
All candidates meeting the above criteria should apply immediately by sending a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07740 421 275 and speak to Jake Canning for more information.
We only advertise a small percentage of the positions we are currently handling on this site. If this role does not match your experience please contact us, in confidence, to hear about other opportunities from one of our experienced, specialist consultants
Apply for Export Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly