An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a beauty business selling into a range of hotels.
My client is a luxury start up business who have been established for over 5 years and experiencing rapid growth.
- To meet or exceed sales and profit targets across all amenity sales channels.
- To open new boutique hotel accounts, managing process up to first order, where hand over with Account Manager occurs, ensuring smooth transfer.
- To visit existing accounts where necessary recommending on operational functions to positively impact sales productivity
- Ensure all initiatives are properly supported.
- Ensure marketing plans are executed in accordance with the given plan directives as well as in line with our brand guidelines.
- Monitor monthly sales performance
- Prepare monthly report at the conclusion of each month, analysing and explaining performance, providing insights for the upcoming months, highlighting risks and identifying opportunities.
- Conduct weekly meeting/conference calls with Senior Sales Manager.
- Meet team on a quarterly basis to review progress and future strategy.
The successful Sales Executive:
- Experience selling into hotels
- account management experience
- self driven
- self motivated
- full driving licence
Sales Executive :
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary + Package