Senior National Account Manager / Controller- HORECA (New Brands within Global Drinks Player)
As a Global Beverage Player, our client is a Leader in several channels areas across many International markets. They have realised their strategic goals by growing through both strong organic development combined with support for Start Up and Seed Businesses within individual Country Markets. They manage to combine the benefits of Global Corporate Size and investment with Entrepreneurial Seed/Start Up Business New Units and New Brands.
They are now looking to Bring New Brands and Products to the HORECA Channel
As result they are now seeking to appoint a Senior National Account Manager/Controller (HORECA)
Reporting to Foodservice Director and working closely with the UK Group Commercial Director you will take full P&L accountability for
- Driving Exciting New Brands & Products within the HORECA Channel.
- The client already has several key National Relationships.
- You will take the lead in driving these.
- You will have the chance to reach BUD/Head of level in the medium term.
Initial Core Responsibilities
- 30% - Strategic Mapping & New Business Development
- 50% - Customer Focused
- 20% - Getting Close to NPD, Marketing & the Manufacturing Teams
- Develop and lead the vision for the New Beverage Brand & Products; secure key stakeholder internally and then translate this to customer success externally.
- Refine and implement the business strategy to ensure this maximises sustainable sales growth opportunities and ensures that challenging sales, volume and profit objectives are met.
- Contribute and build on the existing Commercial Strategy which takes the UK Business to the next level of growth.
- Define the growth categories and consumer need. Then energise the origination and delivery of innovation which maximise growth opportunities.
Within this remit You will have full accountability for All Senior Contacts within the HORECA Channel; Involving working with key Trade Marketing Stakeholders, supporting launch of NPD, driving key events around Commercial Brand Plans.
Internally you will be challenged to deliver:
- Leadership- Matrix
- Set the Vision/Direction
- Inspire the New Business (gaining Share of Voice)
Relevant Candidates will already be operating at a Senior Commercial level within a leading Branded Beverage/Drinks Business- you may have gained some level of Private Label also; But the main body of your experience must be within Branded Beverages/Drinks. In that the successful candidate will be fully at home with:
- Execeptionally Strong HORECA Experience
- Working closely with NPD & Brand Teams
- Love working with Customers