Our client operates with a trusted and recognised portfolio of brands, supplying the best quality ambient products to the UK retail, manufacturing and foodservice sectors. They have achieved consecutive YOY growth for the previous 6 years, and have done so by ensuring their customers have access to a dedicated and motivated team of specialists, offering the highest quality of service and support. Due to the continued success of the business, our client has been experiencing exceptional growth and is now looking for a Brand Manager to join the team.
The brand manager will be responsible for coordinating the elements of all marketing campaigns and promotional activities, for both new and existing products, to ensure they are aligned with the wider brand image. They will be responsible for conducting market research in order to determine - and meet – the requirements of the customer. This will involve analysing current market conditions, as well as competitor activity and identifying opportunities and potential pitfalls. The successful individual will be responsible for developing the overall brand strategy, including style and brand guides, brand vision and value propositions, converting these into brand plans and go-to-market strategies which can be conveyed throughout the business. This role will involve working cross-functionally and collaboratively with the Technical, Commercial and Insights team and is instrumental to our clients continued success.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Marketing / Branding
- Ideally, previous experience at Marketing Manager level
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- A strong team leader with the ability to motivate individuals and lead by example
- The ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Positive, resilient, can-do attitude
- A creative mindset, with an ability to “think outside the box”
This role will be office based in Surrey. Our client are offering a highly competitive salary package to the successful individual.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, don’t delay! Call 07891245724 for more information or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.