National Account Manager / Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager - Europe
Job Title: National Account Manager / Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager - Europe
Location: Head office West London
Package: £70-80,000 + car - allowance + 20% bonus + exceptional benefits
A UK multinational with turnover measured in £billions that thrives in an entrepreneurial dynamic area. They have entered a period of exciting growth in terms of both profit and volume, having achieved exponential growth year on year for the last 10 years – not many companies can boast that!
REPORTS TO: Director of Business Development
Operating regionally within Europe, the purpose of this role will be to help grow the revenue contribution from service brands within the wholesale division of this amazing multinational business.
Delivery of targets - this will be achieved through selling opportunities to a defined customer base (new and existing), with a strong focus on Third Party Logistics (3PL) under the European brand. Whilst the main focus will be driving incremental revenue, there will also be a responsibility for retaining existing business by supporting key contract renewals. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this role will sit within the central Services team. The team centrally ensures the delivery of services in multiple markets across Europe and works closely with each of the service functions and partner companies within the wider Group business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & YOU:
- Proven track record in new business development through the creation and delivery of client value propositions
- Experience of having worked effectively in a complex and fast paced organisation, ideally within a 3PL environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and leverage relationships effectively, as well as engage and influence particularly at a senior level.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Experience of working across functions, a strong team player, used to sharing ideas and working collaboratively but with the strong motivation and ability to work independently.
- Evidence of both structured thinking and planning ability that results in tangible outputs and delivery of targets.
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and under pressure, managing a demanding workload, prioritising effectively and adapting accordingly to an often fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- French, Italian, Spanish or German language skills would be a distinct advantage
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV, quoting the job reference 7/141
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details