Export Sales Manager
The role as Export Sales Manager will be responsible for developing market entry strategies for our client's foodservice business with a key focus outside of Europe at an exciting time of business expansion.
Our client are a leader in their market across the UK & Europe and they are looking to further their footprint outside of Europe with the addition of this new & exciting position focusing on the Export markets. As an award winning manufacturer with key relationships all over the world and an exceptional team behind them, this is a great opportunity to join and be the face of the business within the Foodservice channel.
The role as Export Sales Manager will consist of the following roles & responsibilities;
- Aid MD with Sales, Marketing and budgets for International Sales outside of Europe
- Ensure set-up objectives are met and deliver a long term, sustainable foodservice business
- Identification, selection & prioritisation of relevant markets within the foodservice Ensure new markets go live within agreed timescales
- Development of business cases and market entry strategies to suit
- Ability to liaise with relevant, local partners internal/externally to aid business growth
- Lead International and/or cross-functional teams
- Prepare and manage P&L for entry markets
- Regular monitoring of financial results against agreed set plans and budgets
The successful Export Sales Manager will have the following profile;
- At least 5 year's experience within a global foodservice/FMCG sales and marketing environment
- Ideally business development with merger & acquisitions experience
- Previous/current International sales experience
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Solid market research experience
- Previous experience or future will for team leadership and personnel responsibility
- Highly analytic and creative in approach
- Ability to travel extensively to International markets
- Ability to commute to the West Midlands when in the UK for internal presence
- This is a strategic role, therefore requires someone who has experienced setting up a operation abroad with limited supervision and guidance
Competitive salary based on experience with market-leading additional benefits.