National Account Manager - Home Based
Our client is an industry leading brand within the commercial catering arena, with a vast, well-established product range. If you have the drive and desire to progress within National Accounts this is an opportunity to be part of a well established and progressive brand. The company we are currently representing is a leading brand within the commercial catering arena, with total belief in their excellent range of commercial catering products and looking to continue to grow and develop their brand and presence in the market.
As category leaders across their fast paced industry, our client boasts a vast portfolio of products. They have an established reputation within the sector and are looking for a home based National Account Manager, who is able to lead from the front alongside the rest of the Account Management team.
What the job entails.
As the National Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering on sales, profit, customer investment and margin targets. You will also be responsible to lead the development and management of trading and category management relationships with your customers. Working heavily on generating new business as well as taking charge of some of their largest accounts and assisting with the growth of existing business.
The successful National Account Manager will need to show the following:
- Experience in one of the following roles including: National Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager Customer Business Manager, Senior National Account Manager, Customer Development Manager, Commercial Manager or equivalent
- A solid commercial track record within the commercial catering equipment industry (preferable but not essential)
- Need to be a team player, it’s important that you are one of the team with a shared purpose.
- You must be a passionate individual and able to inspire customers.
- Experience within dealing within restaurant groups
- Be able to asses customer demand commercially, alongside cost of implications and be able to negotiate with confidence.
Are you up to the challenge? If so please feel free to apply, we will give you a call for a confidential discussion. For more information please feel free to give Jake Canning a call on 07740 421 275.