Business Development Manager - Soft Drinks
1 day left
- Contract Type
Out client is looking for a Business Development Manager to manage some Small Key Accounts and grow and develop a new market. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who likes to investigate, map out and grow a new market while having full responsibility over Small Key Accounts with the aim to grow and develop the relationships.
Our client has taken the Great British Tea business by storm, they are creative and innovative with and do things properly, and they offer a range of top-quality loose leaf teas with an edge. They are looking to expand their successful and quickly growing SME business.
- Mapping out, investigating and targeting a new market within growing sectors.
- Achieving & Exceeding targets for new business accounts
- Building rate of sale throughout the customer base and upselling products
- Building and monitoring a sales pipeline
- Building proposals to achieve goals
- Building close working relationships with key customer's and growing Key accounts
- Attending and setting up trade show stands and other functions
- Full P&L responsibility for SME Key Accounts and New Business Accounts
- Working on JBP & agreeing new business terms
This type of role would suite a candidate who is currently working within the FMCG Sector for a SME business or blue chip, who understands how to grow and develop a new market while retaining and developing Key Accounts.
Results driven and focused to exceed performance targets
Strong sales abilities and ability to negotiate at all levels
Ability to analyse data and identify issues and opportunities
Commitment to supporting wider sales team and head office colleagues
Proactive approach to every day challenge of winning new business
- Competitive Salary upto £30,000 with Car Allowance
- Bonus Structure