Head of Marketing - Walkers
We are on the lookout for a Head of Marketing to join our Snacks team working on our core Walkers brand.
As a key member of the marketing leadership team, you will be responsible for the design and development of powerful integrated plans and multi-year programs, across Innovation and Brand activations that drive Walkers growth and Market share.
Walkers …The Nation's favourite crisps! Walkers continues to be one of our most loved brands and 2018 is set to be our biggest year yet!
So, why PepsiCo?
Are you a Marketer who fancies working for one of the world's largest Food and Beverage companies on one of our market leading brands? If so, PepsiCo could be just the Company to take your career to a new level. We have a fundamental belief that people hold the key to our success. We are known as an academy company, a place where people grow and develop and realise their full potential.
Let's not be coy; with over 22 global megabrands PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We are proud to be the home to some of the best Marketers in the world, and an employer of choice of aspiring marketing professionals. At PepsiCo, marketing is as much about sharp commercial thinking as creativity; our combination of courage and pragmatism has proved a real winner.
This role sits within our Snacks team, with key responsibility for our core Walkers Brand. Reporting into a Senior Marketing Director and managing a team of four, primary accountabilities are:
- Key member of the Marketing Leadership team
- Provides support at all levels (strategic, creative, analytical, coordination) in the definition of the brand business plans and AOP
- Responsible for the design & development of powerful integrated plans and multi-year programs that drive Walkers growth and share.
- Responsible for identifying and delivering world class activations across the Walkers brand from ideation to final toolkit including TVC, digital content, packaging, promotional mechanic
- Builds strong and collaborative partnerships
- Facilitates the partnership with the wider European team to share ideas and leverage best practices and successes across.
- Motivates and shows passion for delivering world class activation personally and delivering through the tea
- Develops the team and supports individual team members progression and capability build
In order to deliver on the above, we are looking for someone with:
- Significant experience in understanding strategic marketing and business issues to develop marketing strategies, and translating those into plans that can be effectively executed
- Financial literacy and commercial acumen, and proven demonstration of working well with cross functional teams to drive brand agendas
- Senior partnership experience across the matrix to execute the approved strategy and brand plans
- Big Brand turnaround experience
Your skills and experience:
- Cutting edge FMCG Marketing experience gained in a blue-chip consumer business
- Strong functional Marketing experience (Senior Marketing Manager or Marketing Director Level) with track record of delivering brand growth
- Strong strategic thinking and creative skills, with evidence of analytical/problem solving skills through career
- A leading people manager, coach and mentor with proven experience in developing teams
- Highly skilled presented, communicator & writer, with strong evidence influencing
- Advanced capability in managing 3rd party relationships
- Tenacity and resilience in delivering results and overcoming obstacles
- Strong NPD development and launch experience