Education Sales Manager - Fitness Equipment
- Exciting Gym Equipment Company
- Leading the European Marketplace
- Strong Earning Potential
The Company: Established for over thirty years and leading the European marketplace, our client is a highly successful organisation now recruiting a new Education Sales Manager. They sell a wide range of gym products including cardiovascular machines, group exercise equipment and strength training equipment, and currently enjoy a £50 million pa sales turnover which is ever-increasing.
For this Education Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A passion and involvement in gyms/fitness
- Although not essential, experience selling to the education sector is of interest
- A proven track record in driving sales within existing accounts
- You will be hugely enthusiastic and able to bring fresh ideas into the business
- Professional, well presented, credible candidates are sought
- Up to £27,000 Base Salary
- OTE £43,000
- Company Car, Fuel Card, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 22 Days Holidays
Location: candidates residing anywhere in the Central Belt of Scotland or North East of England will be considered.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.